you want to save money on your travel insurance. Let's
face it who doesn't?
save you both the time taken to trawl around the many travel
insurance sites by featuring some of the best value for
money travel insurance providers right here
Policies provided will include:
- ANNUAL MULTI-TRIP COVER -
A frequent traveller insurance policy suitable for those
who journey abroad more than once a year. Annual travel insurance provides cover for the whole year.
You can travel as often as you like, but each trip must start and finish in the UK, and you can choose the maximum length of the trips - either 31, 45 or 60 days. Family annual policies include FREE cover for children.
Cover starts from just £22.50
- SINGLE TRIP COVER
- A one-off trip travel policy with European and worldwide
options. Winter sports cover options are also available.
Cover starts from just £2.59
- BACKPACKER INSURANCE COVER - For backpacker or gap year travel insurance cover will include medical, baggage, working abroad plus over 80 sports and activities.
Cover starts from just £49
- SKI|WINTER SPORTS INSURANCE COVER - Whether you ski or snowboard you can be rest assured that you're covered if you have a medical emergency.
With full medical assistance, including helicopter rescue cover if required, you're properly insured on and off the piste.
Cover starts from just £9.08 for 3 days
- ADVENTURE TRAVEL| THRILL SEEKER COVER - Insurance is tailored for you to be automatically covered for many sports and activities, all of which will be listed in your Policy Wording document.
- BUSNESS TRAVEL INSURANCE - For regular business travellers annual travel cover is available only & covers you for specified business equipment such as laptops, as well as allowing you to send a replacement business colleague to an overseas meeting if you cannot make it for reasons covered by your policy.
A Platinum policy option will give you access to over 600 airport VIP lounges with a FREE Priority Pass membership.
CONCLUSION - Whether you decide to guard yourself and your loved ones against
the unexpected, or protect the things that are important
to you, it is definitely worth having that extra peace of mind and know that you're covered for any possible eventuality.
Make sure that you are insured with a reputable company that is regulated by
the Financial Services Authority.
bear in mind that your insurance cover is made directly with the respective insurer featued on this site and all-destinations.com cannot accept any liability for any
transactions between you and the insurers.
queries regarding policies, claims etc., please contact
the insurers directly.